PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg Macro's not working - Lack of Output

RockOmega
9th August 2011, 19:26
Hey guys,

I've been searching all-over the net trying to find something from this issue but haven't had any luck. Maybe its been posted here before and I'm not seeing it.

Basically the macro keys on my Cyborg keyboard don't do anything.

Everything works fine; colours, keys, volume, SST software appears ok. I launch SST, I press button C1 and it registers I pressed it, the button highlights and selects the appropriate box I should be editing for this key. I then program the function I want, for example the letter "a" *should* generate the output of "a", right?

Now I name this macro TEST1, save, apply the profile. When I check in the task tray, its showing that its using the profile I just created. Cool.

Now for the built-in test window; every button on my keyboard (and mouse) registers here except for any of the macro keys. They simply produce no output at all. No matter how I set them up, or how many I create, there's no change.

I found a lead earlier saying that MS Framework 2.0 needs to be installed. I'm pretty sure its installed and will check tonight to make sure.
Any other suggestions are appreciated. :)

Running Windows 7 x64 Pro, recently installed because of upgrade from Vista. I had the same issue with Vista and waited a while to see if maybe a software update would help.

RockOmega
9th August 2011, 19:52
Just want to add that I completely removed Vista before installing Win7.

I thought the term 'upgrade' might be misleading.