PDA

View Full Version : add profile ?

wolf_288
27th July 2011, 22:57
Hi
When I try to add a profile I got the message "The device has not been profiled" ?

I did this download the profile her C:\Users\Public\Documents\Saitek SD6 Profiles

and activate with the joystickicon right-click and choce "set as startup profile" ? "The device has not been profiled"

win7 + Smart_Technology_7_0_2_7_32bit

UK Support 4
28th July 2011, 09:29
To assign a keyboard command to the button, simply press the desired key and it will appear in the button box. If it is a combo like 'Ctrl+P' perform the command as you would normally as the cursor records exactly what you do. When you are happy with the key click the green tick and give the assignment a name.

If you want to assign a mouse click to the joystick button, left click the button box, but this time click the little red shape below the red cross. This records mouse clicks, so click the mouse button you want assigned, and it will appear in a red circle. Again press the green tick to accept.

If you have made an assignment that you are not happy with and wish to get rid of it, right click the button box with it in and select 'unprogrammed', you can then create a new assignment.

Once you have made, and named an assignment, it is saved in the profile. For example, if you wanted to assign a key command you had already done to another button. Rather than go through all the above again, right click the desired button box and the key assignment name will be in the list for you to select.

Once you are happy with your assignments click the profiler button (blue target reticule) to name and activate the profile. It can then be deactivated by right clicking your joystick icon and selecting clear profile.

Profile Activation and Storage

All your profiles will be stored in the Profile folder on your PC. In XP this is located in Shared Documents. In Vista this is located in Public Documents, and In Windows 7 it is located in the Documents Library.

Now click the Saitek Controller Icon in the task bar, the name of the profile will be listed in the menu. To activate it, simply left click the profile name and the Saitek Icon will turn green. To check what assignments have been made to the profile, right click the profile name and select ‘Edit in Profile Editor’.

wolf_288
28th July 2011, 10:37
thanks but still problem

UK Support 4
28th July 2011, 15:43
Hi,
ok, can you send me the saved profile and I will test it here and send it back to you.

wolf_288
28th July 2011, 17:49
hi

1 profil itīs from saitek homepage fsx
2 profil itīs from here http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1375-dcs-x52-profile/ (black shark)

wolf_288
29th July 2011, 18:08
thankīs it work now after I reinstalled driver and software