PDA

View Full Version : Saitek X52 Flight Stick Problem

Ect63
19th July 2011, 23:47
I've had my stick for roughly 2 years. Just recently I started using it again. However a day or two ago I've noticed a problem when rotating the stick in a full circular motion. Randomly the controller will go black as if the connector cable from the throttle to the joystick came unplugged. (It doesn't.) It's basically turned off. Almost immediately after I continue moving the stick it lights back up, now the time it is turned off wouldn't really be a problem however this malfunction is affecting my gameplay due to the fact that once it reconnects after that split second it was out, the calibration is completely screwed so my center point is somewhere NOT in the center and it makes it completely unplayable. Now EVERY single time this happens i'm forced to minimize my game (if i'm lucky enough to be out of combat) and re-calibrate only for it to happen 5 minutes later. This is extremely frustrating and I have no clue what the problem is or how to solve it..Any help is greatly appreciated.

UK Support 4
25th July 2011, 16:04
have you tested it in windows game controllers screen yet to see if it does the same thing?
if it is faulty is it under two years and do you have the purchase receipt for it, if so we can replace it for you.